CAMIGUIN ISLAND TRAIL RACE
Camiguin is one of the most scenic and beautiful island in the country. Located in Northern Mindanao Region between Cagayan De Oro City, Balingoan in particular and Bohol Island facing Municipality of Jagna in Visayas, Philippines. It is also known as the Island Born Of Fire and very famous for its sweet Lanzones fruit and Pastel delicacy.
It is also showcased almost everything a traveller wants –family vacation, exploration, mountain running, hiking, swimming, diving, island or waterfalls hopping, or just a quality bonding with your loved ones.Highlights & Destination
-Ardent Hot Spring
-Sto. Nino Cold Spring
-Soda Swimming Pool
-Tangub Hot Spring
-Scenic Churches & Ruins
This year we are going to launch the first ever Trail Running event on the island; it is called Camiguin Island Trail Race. It’s only One (1) Loop running or 360 viewing around the famous mountain of Mt. Hibok-hibok, total of 17km distance and 1,400 Meters of elevation gain, with 100% technicalities but its 101% manageable, haha! Route was designed and introduce for everybody, 9 hours to finish and very doable for kids and seniors.
Race schedule on 5th of July 2020, Sunday 5:30am until 2:30pm at Ardent Hot Spring, Mambajao, Camiguin Island, Philippines! Date is also the Founding Anniversary of Municipality of Mambajao in Camiguin Island.
Distances & Slots
17km or 1 loop, 360 views
– Maximum 150 slots only!
Start Ardent Hot Spring
Kanangkaan Crater Lake
Mt. Hibok-hibok Peak
Traverse – Ardent Hot Spring Finish
Gunstart & Cut-off
July 5, 2020 – Sunday 5:30am Flag – 9 hours cut-off or around 2:30pm
AID Stations (AS)
17km – 2 AS at Yumbing & Sitio Villarosa
Take Note: Last Aid Station is 10km+ to finish line
Entry FeeP2,000 php – Local
$55 USD – International
REGISTRATION PERIOD*Starts – January 13, 2020
*Ends – May 31, 2020
-Logistics (hauling, food, fluids, etc.)
-Refreshments (2 Aid Stations)
-Trail Fees (enhancement, markings, etc.)
-High Quality Event Tees (Asian Sizing – XXS, XS, S, M, L, XL)
-High Quality Finisher Shirt (Asian Sizing – XXS, XS, S, M, L, XL)
-Trophies - Top 3 Finishers (male & female)
-International Trail Running Association (ITRA) in Europe Performance Points
-Free Slots for the Top 3 Winners (male & female) at The Punsiher 50 Ultramarthon 2020 https://www.verticaltosky.com/thepunisher50.html
-30% Discount in all rooms and accommodation at Ardent Hot Sping
-No Cash Prize!!!
1. Email your deposit/payment slip to email@example.com
2. We will send you a confirmation email along with your waiver and reference number that you need for the registration form.
3. Fill out the form completely through the link below and submit.
4. You will then receive an email from V2S for the status of your registration within 24 hours.
BPI Savings Account – 2149 1983 53
Account Name - Romualdo B. Calbes
PALAWAN EXPRESS PADALA
M. LHUILLIER EXPRESS
Romualdo B. Calbes
Ma-a Davao City 8000
INTERNATIONAL PAYMENT via PAYPAL
MANDATORY CHECKLIST1.Hydration Pack – at least 1.5 liters
2. Whistle – remember the drill
3. Jacket – light & water proof
4. Gloves – use in mountaineering/trailrunning not in the ER
5. Headwear – anything that covers your head, protects you from cold
6. Trail Food – with ziplock and can last from AS to AS
7. Cellphone – with load and fully charge battery
8. MedKit – for LBM, stomach-ache, headache, etc.
9. Extra Money - for emergency transpo & snacks at the local store